|1 lotus leaf||wolfberries (soaked)|
|600g grouper slices||shredded ginger|
|30g tea tree mushroom (soaked)||shredded scallions|
|30g Chinese Jinhua ham (shredded)|
|½ tsp salt||sesame oil|
1. Marinate the grouper briefly.
2. Place a lotus leaf in the bamboo steamer. Add the fish slices and wild mushroom.
3. Sprinkle some wolfberries, Jinhua ham and shredded ginger on top. Cover the steamer with a lid.
4. Place the steamer into the steam oven and steam at 100℃ for about 12 minutes until cooked.
5. Sprinkle some scallions on top. Drizzle some hot cooking oil and steamed fish soy sauce.
Briefly soak the lotus leaf in hot water so it can be easily placed into the bamboo steamer.