|2 loofah||1 tbsp ginger (minced)||1 tbsp cooking oil|
|5 dried scallops (soaked)||1/2 tbsp fish sauce||Some sweet soy sauce|
|3 tbsp dried shrimps (soaked)||Some bird’s eye chillies (sliced)||Some salt|
|2 tbsp garlic (minced)||1 tbsp rice wine||Some black and white sesame seeds (fried)|
1. Place the soaked dried scallops in preheated 100℃ steam oven, steam for about 30 minutes. Pinch in thin stripes and set aside.
2. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat. Add oil to pan and follow with dried shrimps and dried scallops.
3. Add minced garlic, minced ginger and bird's eye chillies, fry until golden brown. Add rice wine and fish sauce, pan-fried until aromatic. Set aside.
4. Chop the peeled loofah in round pieces and put into serving dish. Put some salt on the top.
5. Put dried shrimps and dried scallops into dish. And place in preheated 100℃ steam oven, steam for about 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and sweet soy sauce. Serve.