|1 Mullet||Crushed Black Pepper|
|1 Lemon||Spring Onions (to taste)|
|1 Salted Lemon||Soy Sauce (for steamed fish)|
1. Clean the mullet and remove the scales. Pat dry and marinate with salt and crushed black pepper briefly.
2. Slice the lemon and cut the salted lemon into small pieces, place on the fish.
3. Place the fish into a 100℃ steam oven and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle some spring onions.
5. Cook oil at medium heat and drizzle on the spring onions. Serve with soy sauce.
The salted lemons have a rich, salty flavour. The fresh lemons have a refreshing taste. Serving them together can enhance the taste of the fish.