|250g pork loin, sliced||2 clove garlic|
|10 fried tofu, scalded||some spring onion|
|1.5 tbsp shrimp paste||2 tbp sesame oil|
|1 tbsp first extract soy sauce||1 tbsp rice wine|
|some fish sauce||1 tbsp water|
|1/2 tbp sugar|
Tri-Color Quinoa Rice
|1 cup rice, washed||1 cup water|
|2 tbsp tri-color quinoa|
1. Put rice, tri-color quinoa and water on the steam tray and place in preheated 100℃ steam oven. Steam for about 25 minutes.
2. Marinate pork loin with garlic for about 15 minutes.
3. Cut fried tofu into half. Flip inside out for easier absorption of sauce.
4. Mix fried tofu and pork loin. Place in preheated 100℃ steam oven and steam for about 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the spring onion. Serve.