|2 cups white rice||8 shrimps||Little black pepper|
|2 cups water||1 garlic (minced)||Some fried garlic|
|1 egg||Some chili pepper, cut into rings||Little green onion (chopped)|
|1 egg yolk||1 lotus leaf (soaked)||Some sweet soy sauce|
|1 tbsp ginger (minced)||Little salt||Some oil|
1. Wash the white rice. Add water and put into 100℃ steam oven to cook 30 minutes. Break up until all rice is loosened and briefly let cool. Set aside.
2. Cut through the shrimps from the head to tail to take out the intestines.
3. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat (high medium heat). Add oil to the pan and follow with rice and minced ginger. Blend egg and egg yolk and then pour in the rice. Stir-fry until almost dry. Add little salt and set aside.
4. Place the lotus leaf in the bamboo steamer. Fill with the rice and place the shrimps.
5. Mix garlic, oil (1 tbsp), chili pepper, salt and black pepper, and sauce on the shrimp.
6. Place in a steam oven and cook at 100℃ for 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped green onions, sweet soy sauce and fried garlic. Serve.
Bosch Induction Hob helps you to control the cooking temperature precisely and provides high flexibility on cooking zones to make cooking effortless and enjoyable.