|3 Spanish red peppers||2 batches of fresh basil leaves|
|Some mini buffalo mozzarella balls||150g jumbo shell pasta|
|100g Parma ham (diced)||Some chicken stock|
|1 batch of thyme leaves||Some unsalted butter|
|Some salt and crushed black pepper||Some smoked paprika powder|
1. Roast the red peppers with salt, crushed black pepper and olive oil in a preheated 150˚C oven for about 30 minutes.
2. Place the roasted red peppers in a bowl, wrap with cling wrap and let cool. Remove the skin and seeds of the peppers. Put aside.
3. Mix red pepper, thyme leaves and chicken stock with a hand blender. Blend until mash is formed. Season with salt and crushed black pepper.
4. Cook jumbo shell pasta in boiling water with salt. Cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
5. Grease baking pan with unsalted butter. Put the shell pasta onto pan.
6. Stuff basil leaves, mini buffalo mozzarella balls and diced Parma ham into shells. Pour over roasted red pepper as sauce.
7. Place all in a preheated 200℃ oven and bake until top layer turns golden.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.