|1 red onion, peeled||250g pineapple||1 tbsp. red curry paste|
|1 piece root ginger, peeled||1/2 bunch chives||1 tsp. vegetable stock granules|
|1 tbsp. oil||Salt to taste||200g red lentils|
|1 tbsp. fish sauce||1 garlic clove, peeled||1 yellow pepper|
|250g water||1 small red chili, seeds removed||5 tbsp diced tomatoes|
1. Finely chop onion, garlic, ginger, and red chili.
2. Pour oil into a pan. Sweat the onion, garlic, ginger and chili, stirring continuously. Add the curry paste, fish sauce, stock granules and water and bring to a brief boil.
3. Add the lentils. Pour the mixture with the liquid into the cooking tray and steam at 100℃ for 12-14 minutes.
4. Peel the pineapple, remove the hard core and cut the pineapple into small pieces. Clean the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into thin strips. Rinse the chives, pat dry and cut into small rings.
5. Stir together lentils and tomatoes and season with salt. Add the pineapple, pepper and chives and serve.