1. Put butter and unsalted butter into the kitchen machine and set to speed 3 to mix them. After adding the powdered sugar, add the egg slurry separately in several times.
2. Add the powdered cheese and mix it, then add the powdered milk. Keep stirring at speed 3. Add low protein flour at the end.
3. Mix all the ingredients and put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
1. Chop pineapple pulp into small pieces and slow cook for 8 minutes. Add the maltose and cook till the pulp becomes dry. Put the pulp into fridge after cooling down.
1. Separate the puff pastry (about 35g) and the fillings (about 20g) into 12 pieces.
2. Put the fillings into the puff pastry. Mold it in the pineapple cake baked mold and then make it flat.
3. Place in a preheated 170℃ oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over the cake and bake for 10 minutes till the pineapple cake turns into golden color.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.