|Saffron Strands 1 pinch||Pistachio Nuts 40g|
|Water (A) 1 tbsp||Butter (unsalted) 30g|
|Sugar 150g||Sea salt 1 tsp|
|Water (B) 2 tbsp||Baking soda 1 tsp|
|Glucose syrup 160g||Rose oil (for cooking use) A little|
|Honey 3 tbsp|
|Pistachio Nuts Some||Sea salt Some|
|Dried rose petals Some|
1. Preheat the oven to 150℃ (Top and bottom heat). Place the pistachio nuts inside and roast for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Chop the Saffron strands and soak in water (A) for a while.
3. Put sugar, water (B), glucose syrup and honey into pot. Heat up with medium heat until 145℃.
4. Add in pistachio nuts, unsalted butter and sea salt. Stir well and cook until 150℃.
5. Add in soda powder and water (A) from Step 2. Cook until smooth. Remove from heat.
6. Pour the mixture into baking tray (with silicon baking mat). Smooth the surface.
7. Sprinkle pistachio nuts, dries rose petals and sea salt.
8. Cool until set and hardened. Chop into small pieces to enjoy!.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.