|1 beetroot||800g chicken soup|
|1/2 carrot (cut)||Little salt and crushed black pepper|
|2 stalks of celery (cut)||1 tbsp olive oil|
|1/2 onion (cut)|
|Some light cream (whipped)||Little purple cauliflower|
|Some green peas||Little crushed parsley|
|Little orange peel||Little balsamic vinegar|
1. Remove the leave from beetroot. Place it in a preheated 180℃ oven (top and bottom heat) and bake for about 45 minutes and then remove from the oven.
2. Set aside until cooled, then peel and chop into pieces.
3. Preheat the pan with medium heat. Fry the carrot, celery and onion until aromatic. Add beetroot and stir-fry for a while.
4. Add the chicken soup and cook for about 10 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
5. Use the hand blender to blend all ingredients of soup and season with salt and crushed black pepper.
6. Put the light cream on the soup plate and then put all the ingredients for decoration into the plate. Pour the hot soup into it and serve.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.
Bosch Hand Blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.