|1 fresh chicken||3 candied dates|
|50g blaze mushroom, soak briefly||1 dried tangerine peel, soaked and remove pith|
|2 carrots, sliced||about 2L boiling water|
|200g shelled chestnut||salt to taste|
|15g apricot kernel|
1) Boil a pot of water. Blanch chicken for about 8 minutes. Remove and clean.
2) Place the chicken, blaze mushroom, carrots, chestnut, apricot kernels, dates and dried tangerine peel into the stewing pot.
3) Fill with boiling water and cover with lid.
4) Place in preheated 100˚C steam oven, steam for about 2 hours.
5) Add salt to taste and serve.
The chicken must be blanched before stewing. This procedure keeps the soup clear.