|40g Chuanbei||1 corn (chopped)|
|40g sea coconut||20g apricot kernels|
|1pc dried citrus peel (soaked and softened)||2 candied jujubes|
|300g pork neckbones||some hot water|
|1 carrot (chopped)||
salt to taste
1. Wash the pork neckbones and scald with hot water. Set aside.
2. Soak the dried citrus peel and removed the white peel.
3. Wash the Chuanbei, sea coconut and apricot kernels. Put all into pot.
4. Place rest of ingredients into the pot.
5. Fill in the pot with hot water until water covers all ingredients.
6. Cover with lid and place in 100℃ steam oven. Cook for 2 hours.
7. Season with salt and serve.