The optimum brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only part of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. The intelligent SensoFlow System heats water to an optimum temperature of between 90°C and 95°C for the duration of the entire brewing process, creating an espresso with a full-bodied aroma and incomparable flavour.
VeroSelection 300 Fully automatic espresso coffee machine Front: stainless steel; body: high-gloss anthracite
The fully-automatic indulgence maker - all coffee specialities at the touch of a button
Intelligent Heater inside: Full-bodied aroma thanks to optimal brewing temperature with the SensoFlow System from Bosch.
Extra strong coffee with less bitterness.
The more water passes through ground coffee, the more bitter the result. AromaDouble Shot grinds and brews extra strong coffee in two steps — and as only half the water is used at each step, the coffee produced is less bitter. So you can enjoy maximum flavour — even when drinking coffee at maximum strength.
Individual filling quantities: IndividualCup Volume.
To personalise your coffee experience, IndividualCup Volume allows you to adjust the preset cup sizes – small, medium and large – in five different steps via the display, ensuring that the filling quantity is perfect for your cup.
Milk frothed to perfection: CreamPro Concept.
With the CreamPro Concept, you're enjoying the the maximum comfort — thanks to the OneTouch Function, cappuccino, latte macchiato and a whole host of other beverages can be prepared at just the touch of a button. The milk nozzle maximally swirls milk, steam and air for exceptionally fine-pored and creamy froth every time.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
- sensorFlow System
- One-touch function for Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino
- aromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Beverage temperature adjustable individually: Coffee: 3 grades, Hot water: 2 grades
- Optional Brita water filter: Reduces the lime content of water and filters substances affecting smell and taste
- LCD display with interactive menu
- SuperSilent: The most silent fully-automatic espresso maker from Bosch thanks to significant noise reduction
- 6 profiles: Personal beverage settings for up to 6 persons
- Beverage volumn from cup size 5-level adjustable
- Coffee outlet yesheight-adjustable: Up to 15 high Latte Macchiato glasses fit underneath
- Two cups selection option for Espresso, Coffee: Prepare two cups simultaneously
- Removable 2.4L water tank
- Flexible milk solution: Decide for yourself if you prefer connecting the milk container or using any other container
- Handly user quick guide in the appliance
- Ceramic grinder
- The grinding unit can automatically adjusts to bean variety
- creamCenter: One-touch coffee milk specialities with especially fine-pored milk froth thanks to an innovative milk frother
- In addition to beverages also available separately: milk foam, warm milk, hot water
- Fastest first cup in 30 seconds
- 19 bar thermo block pump pressure system
- Separate container for pre-grounded coffee
- with auto-off
- 15,000 cup warranty: Consistently high appliance quality from the first cup to the 15,000th (valid for non-commercial use within 24 months)
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- singlePortion Cleaning: Complete emptying of all pipes after each brewing process
- Automatic quick rinsing programm when switched on or off
- creamCleaner: Convenient quick rinsing of the milk system
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable , easy to clean & dishwasher-proof
- Removable drip dish including container for coffee grounds
- Fully automatic descaling and cleaning program
- Display of remaining cups before Decalcification, Cleaning, Change of water filter
- Bean container with aroma preservation lid for up to 300gr
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Different display languages available
- Child-proof lock: key lock preventing unintended brewing cycle
- Cable storage compartment (Cable length: 1m)
- Total connected load: 1600 W
- Insulated milk container with aluminium housing (0.5 l volume)
- 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk container (insulated)
- Separately available accessories: cleaning tablets (TCZ8001), descaling tablets (TCZ8002), BRITA Intenza water filter (TCZ7003), care set for fully-automatic espresso makers (TCZ8004), insulated milk container (TCZ8009N)
|Product name / Commercial code||TES803M9GB|
|Product name / Commercial code||TES803M9GB|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 301 x 458 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||11.30 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||11.1 kg|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Programming of||Coffee temperature, Language, Milk mix beverages, turn-off time, Water filter, Water hardness|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection Rating (W)||1,600 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||GB plug|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x milk container (insulated), 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe|
- 4 accessories found for VeroSelection 300:
Currently there are no scale drawings available.
Recently viewed items