Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
Serie | 6 30 cm, Domino ceramic
The induction hob: cook fast, clean and safely while using very little energy.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- Enable you to design your own cooking centre using various kinds of hobs
- Can be combined with all hobs in comfort design
- Can be combined with 60, 70, 80 and 90 cm hobs
- 2 Induction cooking zones
- Dual lightSlider touch control
- Count-up timer and counter-down timer
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- Energy consumption display
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- 17 stages of power setting
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Digital 2 stage residual heat indicator
- Main switch
- Boost function for all zones
- Cooking Zones: 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- 3 accessories found for 30 cm, Domino ceramic: