Are your dishes coming out of your dishwasher wet?
There are a number of reasons that dishes may be wet when they come out of your dishwasher. Try the following things step by step to eliminate them.
1.If your dishwasher leaves dishes wet, it could be due to water accumulating in recesses between dishes and cutlery. Ensure that there is sufficient space when stacking.
2. Check whether there is no or not enough rinse aid in the tank and, if necessary, refill the rinse aid.
3. Have you selected a programme without drying? Select a programme with drying.
4. Perhaps you have also not activated extra drying or enhanced dryness. Give this a try and activate extra drying.
5. Maybe the combined cleaning product you have used has a poor drying performance. Try another combined cleaning product with better drying performance. Also using rinse aid improves drying performance.
6. Maybe the dishes were removed to soon or the drying process was not yet complete. Always wait until the end of the programme and do not remove the dishes for at least 30 minutes after the programme has finished.
7. Do you like to use eco-friendly rinse aid? These often have a limited drying performance. It is better to use branded rinse aid. The performance of eco-products may be limited.
Please check all of these things. This should solve the problem of your dishwasher leaving your dishes wet.