Dishwasher Error E24
A) The drainage hose is blocked or kinked. - Attention: The leaking water may be very hot (risk of scalding). Set programme selector to 'Off' and pull out the mains plug. Check whether the drainage hose has been installed without kinks. Loosen the hose clip on the siphon. Carefully remove the drainage hose (residual water). Clean the drainage hose and siphon spigot. Hold the end of the hose in a bucket and select the 'Drain' programme. Connect the drainage hose to the siphon and check for leaks.
B) Pump blocked - Cleaning pump:
1. Set the programme selector to OFF. Pull out the mains plug. Attention: The pump may be blocked with glass fragments. There is risk of cutting yourself.
2. Remove the filters.
3. Remove the pump cover.
4. Remove all foreign objects.
5. Check whether pump impeller can be rotated freely.
6. Re-insert the pump cover including locking or screwing tight.
7. Also re-adjust the filters correctly and attach them if required.